There are various ways to install video addons for your home entertainment. You can install repository with lots of video/music/programs addons or direct installation compressed add-ons (zipped files) individually.
The easiest one is to install repository with thousands of add-ons and SuperRepo is one such giant repository. This repository has over 3.000 unique addons including the top 10 video addons (1Channel, Icefilms...) and best live sport streams.
SuperRepo is an unofficial index for addons compatible with Kodi and XBMC. It does not maintain the addons, but make it easy to download them from within Kodi without installing a 'third party addon store'.
So here we go...
Go to your Kodi system.
- Click on the SYSTEM-->File Manager.
- Click Add source at Root A
- Add URL http://srp.nu/ for the media location
- You can create any name for media source. For this page, let's call it SuperRepo
- Then click OK
As you can see, the SuperRepo directory is created.
- Now go to SYSTEM-->Settings.
- Click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
Remember the name of media source you keyed in? For our case,
- click SuperRepo
You need to select the Kodi version of your system. If you are using Kodi 16.x, then
- select Jarvis
To find out the code name for Kodi version, click Kodi Codename history.
- Select all
- Select superrepo.kodi.jarvis.all-0.7.04.zip
Look at the bottom left cornet. SuperRepo is installed and enabled.
To be sure, you can check the content in repository.
- Click Install from repository
There, our SuperRepo for Kodi 16 Jarvis is there.
- Click SuperRepo All[Jarvis][v7]
To find out what are the add-ons come with SuperRepo, simply click on each selection.
Well, we are almost there. Next, we can install individual add-on.
Have a great day.