Updated 25-Mar-2018 Placenta Kodi v1.1.9 (Module v2.2.3) Change Log
Scraper option updates
Language File updates
Twitter and Youtube info added to bottom of addon
Some “garbage” scrapers added but disabled by default. These may return a lot more links but may not always be correct.
Placenta is a new Kodi Addon from Mr Blamo. It is a Fork of Exodus and Covenant with more options and links. If you have Fantastic addon currently, you can switch to Placenta now as the Fantastic addon is no longer supported. Fantastic addon is still working for now but eventually obsolete later.
The sections in Placenta are News and Updates Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools and Search.
- Step 1: Go to Kodi main menu and click "SYSTEM" icon.
- Step 2: Select "File Manager".
- Step 3: Select "Add source"
- Step 4: Enter file source "http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/" and give this source a name. In this example, I name it as "blamo".
- Step 5:Ensure that source "blamo" has been installed.
- Step 6: Go to Kodi front page and select "Add-ons". Select "Add-ons Browse" at the top.
- Step 7: Select "Install from zip file".
- Step 8: Select "blamo" source file.
- Step 9: Select "repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip".
- Step 10: Wait until notification displayed at the top right corner. Then click "Install from repository"
- Step 11 Go to "Blamo Repo".
- Step 12: Go to "Video Add-ons".
- Step 13: Select "Placenta"
- Step 14: Select "Install".
- Step 15: Wait until the installation completed.
- Step 16: At the Video add-ons page, Placenta is ready.