The Pyramid is one of the best third party video add-ons for Kodi. Unlike other scraper base video add-on, it has much fewer links but those links are reliable. This long time add-on was continuously updated by the developer(s). The Pyramid comes with many sections, from sports, movies, tv shows, music news etc. One special feature of this add-on is you can view movie trailers before selecting the right movie for yourself.
|1 year||4.54/mo (Save 46%)||Promotional Price|
|1 year||5.75/mo (52% OFF)||Promotional Price|
|2 year||2.95/mo (73% OFF)||Promotional Price|
- Step 1: Go to Kodi main menu and click "SYSTEM" icon.
- Step 2: Select "File Manager".
- Step 3: Select "Add source"
- Step 4: Enter file source "http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/" and give this source a name. In this example, I name it as "teamzt".
- Step 5:Ensure that source "teamzt" has been installed.
- Step 6: Go to Kodi front page and select "Add-ons".
- Step 7: Select "Add-ons Browse" at the top.
- Step 8: Select "Install from zip file".
- Step 9: Select "teamzt" source file.
- Step 10: Select "repository.zt-x.x.zip".
- Step 11: Wait until notification displayed at the top right corner. Then click "Install from repository"
- Step 12: Go to "Zero Tolerance Repository".
- Step 13: Go to "Video Add-ons".
- Step 14: Select "The Pyramid" and install the add-on
- Step 15: Wait until the installation completed.
- Step 16: At the Video add-ons page, The Pyramid is ready.