Comment section closed. Please post comment at https://shaolinseo.com/forum/elysium
(New) Elysium update 2017.11.25
Added Trakt support
Added Norwegian language strings
New api-key – This will be the last one provided natively. From 2018 onwards, users will need to provide their own API Key. The TMDB API Key returns the metadata and special playlists within the addon.
(Old) Elysium update 2017.11.12
Added Hebrew language
Added several lists
Fixed tools opening up wrong settings section
New API Key. Please get your own api... as it will become mandatory in next update.
Switched to NaNScrapers (and Nan scrapers did an update, fixed several)
(New) Updated 3 SEPT 2017 Elysium Kodi 2017.08.28 Change Log
- Fixed TMDB API Key
Elysium (formerly known as Zen) is now one of the most popular scraper based 3rd party Kodi addons. It is one of the best alternative for Exodus, Salts, Specto and Covenant.
Elysium offers very nice features like a watchlist to save your favorites, a database to keep track of your last watched episodes, cool interface to display sources, Debrid support and Library integration through MetalliQ.
Elysium is located in Noobs and Nerds repository (NaN Repo). There is a new alternative URL for the Noobs and Nerds Repo since the original has gone down a few times due to high traffic volume.
These are options inside Elysium: Movies, TV Shows, Spotlight, New Movies, New TV Shows, My Elysium, TV Calendar, Channels, Tools, Search, Changelog.
- Step 1: Go to Kodi main menu and click "SYSTEM" icon.
- Step 2: Select "File Manager".
- Step 3: Select "Add source"
- Step 4: Enter file source "http://noobsandnerds.com/portal" (main url) or "http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/" (backup url) and give this source a name. In this example, I name it as "NoobsnNerds".
- Step 5:Ensure that source "NoobsnNerds" has been installed.
- Step 6: Go to Kodi front page and select "Add-ons".
- Step 7: Select "Add-ons Browse" at the top.
- Step 8: Select "Install from zip file".
- Step 9: Select "NoobsnNerds" source file.
- Step 10: Select "noobsandnerds Repo (x.x).zip".
- Step 11: Wait until notification displayed at the top right corner.
- Step 12: Go to "Install from repository".
- Step 13: Go to "noobsandnerds Repository".
- Step 14: Go to "Video add-ons".
- Step 15: Scroll down to select "Elysium". In fact, later you can install other add-ons as well.
- Step 16: Click on "Install".
- Step 17: Elysium might be in other repo as well. Select the latest version from Noobs and Nerds.
- Step 18: Wait until "Elysium Add-on installed" notification displayed at top right corner.
- Step 19: Go to "Add-ons" page and you will find Elysium icon.
- Tutorial How to Install Bennu for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Tutorial How To Stop Buffering Issues on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Tutorial How to Install Ares Wizard for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Tutorial How to Install RSS Media Reader for Kodi Hong Kong Taiwan China Thailand Japan Korea Dramas Movies
- Tutorial How to Change Screen Keyboard Language in Kodi Krypton