SkyNet is a great add-on for Kodi that let you watch movies with great quality, from SD, HD, Full HD and up to 4K. You can also have IPTV / Live TV from USA, UK and all over the world, Boxsets, Live sports as well as Sports on demand, Kids, Cartoons and Anime, Music and much more. There are also new releases at lower quality.
It is also comes with the popular add-ons such as Silent Hunter, Dojo Streams, Maverick TV and Supremacy. So you can enjoy all these add-ons as well.
For advanced users:
File Manager Source Path : http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/ -> Source Name : mavericktv
Install from zip file : mavericktv -> repository.maverickrepo-x.x.zip
Install from repository : MaverickTV Repo -> Video Add-ons -> SkyNet
** You need to uncheck Unknown Source box for Kodi 17.x Krypton to install 3rd party add-ons.
- Step 1: Go to main page of Kodi. Select "SYSTEM icon".
- Step 2: Select "File Manager".
- Step 3: Select "Add source" at the left windows from File Manager.
- Step 4: Enter source path "http://mavericktv.esy.es/repo/". Enter a name for this media source, "mavericktv". Click "OK".
- Note: Changed to "http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo//"
Now "http://mavericktv.esy.es/repo/" link has been added into Kodi.
Note: changed to "http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo"
- Step 5: Go to "Syetem settings".
- Step 6: Select "Add-ons".
- Step 7: Select "Add-ons browser" icon.
- Step 8: Select "Install from zip file".
- Step 9: Select "mavericktv".
- Step 10: Select "repository.maverick-x.x.zip". Note: changed to repository.maverickrepo-x.x.zip
Wait until you see notification "MaverickTV Repo Add-on Enabled" at top right.
- Step 11: Select "Install from repository".
- Step 12: Select "MaverickTV Repo".
- Step 13: Select "Video add-ons".
- Step 14: Select "SkyNet".
- Step 15: Select "Install".
Wait until notification "SkyNet Add-on Enabled" at top right.
Go to Add-ons page and you can see SkyNet icon at Video Add-ons page. The SkyNet is ready. Enjoy!
Here you can see the main menu of SkyNet