June 19 2017 Update: SALTs is also in the new Exodus repo, so 1 install guide = 2 great Kodi addons update on your system! The current version is v2.0.196.
June 11 2017 Update. tknorris no longer the developer of SALTS. The new developer is k3l3vra and this addon is now in new repository.
Uninstall the Stream All The Sources addon you currently have installed and install the latest one. The current version is v2.0.195.
Direct install SALTS repository from here.
Stream All The Sources or SALTS is one of my favorite video addons. It is a very popular video addon for Kodi that allows you to get streams from many different sources, giving you a large number of working, high definition sources at your TV screen. Users can also manually configure SALTS after installation to optimize movies search results. Furthermore, SALTS supports trakt.tv integration to keep your video collections and lists synchronized across devices.
SALTS is developed by same people that created 1Channel. It has replaced GENESIS in some aspects and has a proven track record of consistent updates and maintenance. It has everything we need in a high quality addon. If you know how to configure SALTS and control source results to better suit your own preferentces, then you might find SALTS is the ONLY video addon you need.
There are few ways to download and install SALTS into your Kodi. Here I show you the easiest way to install through SuperRepo Repository. In the next article, I will show you how to install SALTS directly from the source to your devices.
So here we go...
Prior to installation of SALTS, for this method, you must have SuperRepo repository installed. If you don't have SuperRepo, follow this article to install it first.
- At Kodi, go to SYSTEM and Settings.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Click Install from repository.
- Select SuperRepo All.
- Select Video add-ons.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see Stream All The Sources.
Notice that the SALTS version in SuperRepo is 2.0.1 when I write this article.
- You will see this pop out menu when click on SALTS. Then click Install.
- Wait for SALTS to complete downloading.
- Okay. Now Stream All the Sources is installed and enabled.
- Right click on Stream All The Resource and you will see Add-on Information. Click on it.
- Try to click on Update. Make sure Auto-update is Enable.
The SALTS is still on old version 2.0.1. The latest version is actually 2.0.34. Sometimes we are not getting most update addons version.
This is the set back for installing addons from mega repository. We are not able to update SALTS upon new installation. We have to wait until Auto Update kicks in.
In the next article, I will show you have to install most updated SALTS direct from it source.
- Tutorial How To Stop Buffering Issues on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Tutorial How to Install Ares Wizard for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Tutorial How to Install RSS Media Reader for Kodi Hong Kong Taiwan China Thailand Japan Korea Dramas Movies
- Tutorial How to Install Elysium (Zen) for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Tutorial How to Change Screen Keyboard Language in Kodi Krypton