Early this year I shared with you on how to watch Hong Kong, Taiwan, China and Korean dramas and movies by setting RSS in Kodi. However, that RSS method is no longer working.
The good news is now myrss has been converted to support Android and iOS as an individual app. So now you still can watch the same content from myrss using mobile phone, tablet or tv box with Android and iOS.
What you need to do is download and configure the app and you are good to go! In this article, I will show you how to do just that in a few simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to "http://myrss.nu" and download the apk file. You can download directly into your tv box, for example, my asus tinker board, or copy to usb drive and plug into tv box later.
- Step 2: Go to download area in your tv box or your USB drive.
- Step 3: Select "RSSMediaReader.apk" at your download area or USB drive.
- Step 4: Click "INSTALL" to install RS Media Reader.
- Step 5: Click "OPEN" after successful installation
- Step 6: At front page of RSS Media Reader, select "Channels" to setup application links.
- Step 7: Click the "+" icon at the top right corner to add channel links.
- Step 8: At the pop up window, enter "myrss.nu/drama" at Rss link and "any name you like at Rss name, such as "Drama Channels".
- Step 9: Drama channels added. Click "Cancel" to exit or you can enter another channel like "myrss.nu/anime" for Anime.
- Step 10: To watch drama, select "Drama Channels" at Home page.
- Step 11: Here is a list of selection under Drama Channels.
- Step 12: Here is a list of Korean drama.
- Step 13: Here is a list of streaming quality selection.
That's it. Enjoy!
- Tutorial How to Install Bennu for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Tutorial How to Install Terrarium TV Android App Movies and TV Shows
- Tutorial How to Install CJZB (超级直播) Android App and Play China Taiwan Hong Kong Movies/Shows
- Tutorial How to Install Kokotime Android App and Play Movies/Shows
- Tutorial How to Install Ares Wizard for Kodi 17 Krypton